On Saturday 8th March, the XM team was in Lagos to host its first official live seminar. The event attracted traders from a wide variety of locations including Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Edo State, Ekiti State, Oyo State, Ogun State, and even from as far away as Ghana.
The seminar itself was presented by experienced trader and instructor, Isioma Ebigwei, who provided insight in the following areas:
- Determining divergence on candlestick patterns
- Identifying key resistance and support levels
- Leveraging on trend line analysis and price projection
- Cashing in on pull backs and retracement opportunities
- Effective application of multiple time frames strategy
- Conquering emotional barriers
Throughout the course of the event, attendees had the opportunity to meet with the XM team and representatives on a face to face basis. Attendees were also offered some special bonuses designed to give them an added advantage in their trading activities.