The key points of Abe’s speech:
- global economy is facing large risks
- world economy is on verge of large
- downside risk for economy may lead back to the deflation
- the government will take broad, bold economic steps in Autumn
- must use zero interest environment to the utmost possible
- the biggest challenge is to reform labour system
- the government take economic measures to support domestic demand
- need to delay sales tax as it can’t hurt spending
USDJPY it’s traded around 109.80.
Any person acting on this information does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it.