The Swedish Krona was slightly down on the day, but Jochnicks’s speech helped the currency to rebound. Here’s what she has said:
- GDP data well in line with Riksbank forecast
- Overall economic data looks very good
- Krona has developed in line with forecasts
- Swedish Economy is doing well
- Sweden increasingly on stable ground.
The optimistic tone may mean that a chance of further easing is diminishing. If so, Krona may be one of the hottest currencies on the forex market in upcoming months. As for now it seems that the SEK has found a bottom.
Any person acting on this information does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it.