Mario Draghi speaks in Brussels:
- other ( = fiscal) policies affect the speed and effectiveness of monetary policy
- no room for delay in the reforms, because the costs of a delay are too high
- fiscal policy may be a microeconomic policy tool
- ECB is fully commited to reaching the goal and will succeed, a comitted central bank will always fulfill its mandate
- we need clarification on the policy coordination setup in the Eurozone
EURUSD vola slightly higher now and the pair is approachin 1,14, this region is where it spent the afternoon yetsterday.
Any person acting on this information does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it.