We are in a hurry to inform you that the RAMM copy trading service will be discontinued soon. AMarkets is transitioning to a more efficient and modern copy trading platform.
The new copy trading service from AMarkets has enhanced features, which significantly expands the capabilities of both traders and investors.
Benefits for investors:
- Increased transparency of trades – investors can see all positions opened and closed by a trader within a particular strategy.
- Detailed statistics – additional information on the strategy and its performance is now available to investors.
- Built-in filter in the strategy rating – speeds up the process of searching and selecting suitable strategies.
Benefits for traders:
- Commission is paid immediately after the trade is closed – no deferred payments of turnover fees.
- Description of strategies – traders can now add descriptions to their strategies and specify any information about the strategy that may be valuable to investors.
- Private strategies – providing access to the strategy to a closed circle of investors at a trader’s request.
What happens to investments and strategies in the RAMM platform?
- Active strategies with active investments will be transferred to the new copy trading service on August 27, 2022.
- Investments in the “Pause” mode will be closed, and the remaining client funds will be transferred to a new service.
- Strategies that have no investors will be closed. But you can still transfer the strategy’s profitability history to the new service. To do this, you need to send a request to AMarkets customer support.
More detailed answers to these and other frequently asked questions about the transfer to the new copy trading service are provided in the FAQ section.
We wish you successful trading!