On January 31, FBS will improve the conditions of U.S. stock trading. These improvements will allow clients to trade stocks with more comfort:
1. Swaps will be calculated in percentages instead of points. The swap will depend on the interest rate of the base currency.
Since January 31, the swaps for American stocks will look like this:
2. The contract size will be increased from 1 to 100.
3. The minimum lot for opening a position will be reduced to 0.01.
4. Fixed leverage will be increased up to 1:100.
5. Now, dividends on open positions will be accrued and write off. On the payment day, dividends on Long positions will be accrued, while dividends on Short positions will be written off in accordance with the established values by the stock issuer.
6. The commission for opening positions is also changed. It will be charged in percentages, not in currency.
Current open positions will be automatically converted to new conditions, which will not affect the current profit at all.
All these changes are aimed at making your trading experience simpler and more convenient.
Trade with FBS broker transparent and wise.