Due to the forthcoming Labor Day official federal holiday in the US, trading hours for some financial instruments will be changed. Please see the Monday, September 6 schedule below and consider this information as you plan your trading (all times given are GMT/UTC 3):
- Gold (XAUUSD): trading session ends at 20:00
- Silver (XAGUSD): trading session ends at 20:00
Commodity Spot Market:
- UK Brent (XBRUSD): trading session ends at 19:45
- US Crude (XTIUSD): trading session ends at 19:45
- US Natural Gas (XNGUSD): trading session ends at 19:45
- Japan 225 (#J225): until 20:00
- US SPX 500 (Mini) (#SPXm): until 20:00
- US Tech 100 (Mini) (#NDXm): until 20:00
- Wall Street 30 (Mini) (#WS30m): until 20:00
Stock CFDs: no trading.
Other indices will be traded as usual.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions via this email: [email protected]